Manufacturing Account Executive
National Cart Company was founded in 1979. Four decades later, we continue to grow and prosper as a family owned and operated business. We're a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of material handling products, food service products, and store fixtures.
We are hiring an additional Account Executive. The Account Executive maintains and expands the customer base and grows existing business ensuring company sales goals are met.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in sales and account management.
- Experience in logistics, warehousing, third party logistics material handling preferred.
- Travel is required.
- Has excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills and present professional image.
- Requires good written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated by sales and had a strong desire to search out new opportunities.
- Must be flexible, assertive, stress tolerant, and optimistic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Establishes sales objectives be creating a territory plan and sale pipeline for assigned region in support of company objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by working with Vice President of Sales &Marketing.
- Builds positive relationship with key customers.
- Identifies new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new market segments and surveying customer needs.
- Collaborates with other internal departments regarding quality, production, productivity, and customer service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal network, and sharing ideas with sales team.
- Resolves problems and identifies trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Employee Benefits: Quarterly bonus - 401k (Dollar for dollar up to 5%), Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-term disability insurance, generous paid time off, NCC Cart Cash (money that can be used to offset insurance cost), tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, paid holidays, weekly pay period, team building activities, safety and work attire provided, and more!