Press Brake Operators
National Cart Company was founded in 1979. Four decades later, we continue to grow and prosper as a family owned and operated business. We're a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of material handling products, food service products, and store fixtures.
National Cart Company is an essential employer. Not Temporary. Immediate openings.
- At least 6 months previous Press Brake Machine Operator experience.
- Ability to read tape measure, calipers and micrometer.
- Understanding of metric and decimal measurements.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Overtime available.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift and overtime as needed.
$1.00 shift differential for 2nd shift and 3rd shift.
Essential for job function requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 60 pounds.
- Stand for a minimum of 8 hours with limited breaks.
- Stoop, twist, bend and work overhead.
- Demonstrate manual dexterity.
- Tolerate extremes in temperature.
- Perform visual inspections.
Employee Benefits: Quarterly bonus - 401k (Dollar for dollar up to 5%), Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-term disability insurance, generous paid time off, NCC Cart Cash (money that can be used to offset insurance cost), tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, paid holidays, weekly pay period, team building activities, safety and work attire provided, and more!