Let's enhance lives together!
At Veterans United we help Veterans buy homes. We are the nation's #1 VA lender and over 97% of our customers would recommend us. This may sound like a brag but it's only possible because we have a team of talented and committed employees working hard, every day, to make a difference for the people we serve; the men and women who sacrificed for our country. We find it's easy to give your best when you serve the brave.
We're looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day. At VU, we help Veterans buy homes. To make that happen we are hiring for Operations Coordinator.
As Operations Coordinator, you will provide in-house processing with delivery of compliance related documentation as well as effectively communicate with borrowers, Loan Officers, Underwriters, Closers and other 3rd parties that are involved in the transaction, responding promptly to inquiries and requests via phone (preferred), email, and/or IM.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Process and send initial Loan Estimate disclosures.
- Validate change of circumstance for re-disclosures.
- Prepare and send initial closing disclosures as requested.
- Review disclosures for errors and take corrective action when necessary.
- Establish strong lines of communications with assigned teams to ensure efficient and accurate completion of tasks.
- Remain knowledgeable on company and industry guidelines and processes.
We'll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
- High attention to detail.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Adaptable to change and shifts in priority.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.