Let's enhance lives together!
Loan officer job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Calling leads, educating borrowers on loan process.
- Collecting and processing borrower information to gain online approval.
- Securing proper documentation; structuring loans for borrowers, including rates and fees for loans.
- Managing loan process through the customer closing on the loan for their new home.
Loan Officers are challenged every day to go above-and-beyond to consistently offer unparalleled customer service. These roles are a good fit for someone with strong business acumen and the ability to translate and present quantitative information in a professional format. Previous sales experience and an understanding of performance-based marketing metrics is preferred. Additionally, so is previous mortgage origination experience closing online mortgage leads and previous experience in a call center environment.
We'll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
- A track record of high production and top-notch results
- Adaptable to change and shifts in priority
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Aptitude to learn new technology
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and time constraints
- Demonstrated work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Proficiency of basic computer technologies
No previous mortgage experience is necessary and as you grow and gain experience, opportunities across the company are available to progress your career. These roles have led to positions like Team Leader, Production Manager, and many others.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.