2nd Shift Industrial Maintenance Technician
National Cart Company was founded in 1979. Four decades later, we continue to grow and prosper as a family owned and operated business. We're a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of material handling products, food service products, and store fixtures.
National Cart Company is an essential employer. Not Temporary. Immediate openings.
We are looking for a 2nd shift Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team. The Maintenance Technician repairs and performs preventative maintenance of plant machinery, equipment, and facilities. In addition, the Maintenance Technician performs maintenance of machine tooling, hand tools and machinery to maintain good working order. They may also perform repairs and maintains the physical structure of our facility.
- 2-year certificate or degree in maintenance from a college or trade school or
- 3+ years' of maintenance related experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to use tooling, hand tools, power tools, precision measuring equipment, and testing instruments to maintain equipment in good working order.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
Essential for job function requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 60 pounds.
- Stand for a minimum of 8 hours with limited breaks.
- Stoop, twist, bend and work overhead.
- Demonstrate manual dexterity.
- Tolerate extremes in temperature.
- Perform visual inspections.
Employee Benefits: Quarterly bonus - 401k (Dollar for dollar up to 5%), Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-term disability insurance, generous paid time off, NCC Cart Cash (money that can be used to offset insurance cost), tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, paid holidays, weekly pay period, team building activities, safety and work attire provided, and more!