State of Missouri to Reopen for Business on May 4 With Guidelines
**This is Phase 1 of the Show Me Strong Recovery Plan**
The Show Me Strong Recovery Plan requires citizens to maintain six feet of social distancing space in most cases. There are certain situations that require additional procedures to protect businesses, communities, and citizens. Refer to the Health Order for more details .
For additional information - see the Show Me Strong Recovery Plan link below.
Resources to Help Your Business Prepare for ReopeningAs we prepare to reopen business, here are some helpful links to get you ready:Guides
- Kroger - A Blueprint for Business - Learn from what Kroger has done
- National Restaurant Association - Restaurant Reopening Guidance
- Cushman & Wakefield - Guide for Reopening Your Workplace
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce & Industry - Return To Work Guide
- Non-Contact Digital Forehead Thermometer
- Green Clean Commercial - Face Masks, Disinfection Services
- Radwell International - Face Masks, Hand Sanitizer, Face Shields,
- CDC - Homemade face covering - How to & guidelines
- Performance Plus Global Logistics - Handles the logistics for several FEMA and large medical distributors. Performance Plus will work with Chamber members that need direct access to any COVID-19 supplies. They can direct / assist anyone that needs hand sanitizer, masks, etc.. They have shipped millions of each. Contact Gordon Steffens, Jr., 636.946.7587 or Gordon@pplusglobal.com.
Resources & Loans Available
The U.S. Chamber continues to create, update, and evolve its various guides and resources to continue bringing you the information you need during this difficult time. We encourage you to utilize and share the following items as you see fit:
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Temporary Paid Leave and Family Medical Leave Guide
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Guide
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
Additionally, the U.S. Department of Treasury issued additional guidance regarding the Paycheck Protection Program. Links to the resources provided by Treasury can be found, or on their webpage.
- A top-line overview of the program can be found here.
- If you’re a lender, more information can be found here.
- If you’re a borrower, more information can be found here.
- The application for borrowers can be found here.
Click here to view the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document released by the U.S. Department of Treasury to address common inquiries and requests for information pertaining to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
CHAMBER MEETINGS & EVENTS
The Greater St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce is compiling a list of retailers who have online stores.
Our businesses need us now more than ever. Please consider purchasing product or gift cards from merchants with online stores to help them weather the current pandemic.
MISCELLANEOUS ARTICLES AND RESOURCES
04.27.2020 - New and Updated Resources for Businesses
04.21.2020 - New and Updated Resources for Businesses
04.16.2020 - New and Updated Resources for Businesses
04.13.2020 - St. Charles County COVID-19 Briefing and Q&A Session
04.10.2020 - New and Updated Resources for Businesses
03.30.2020 - COVID-19 Resources
03.19.2020 - St. Charles County Shop Local Online
03.18.2020 - Updated Jobs Board for St. Charles County Community