Greater St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce
Chambers Are Essential
The Value of Chambers
Since 1939 the Greater St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce has worked to create a strong local economy by actively promoting the St. Charles / St. Peters region. By providing extensive networking opportunities, serving as the voice of business, and supporting a pro-business legislative agenda, nowhere will you find a better return on your investment than the Greater St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce. Your membership infers that your business is an industry leader that is trustworthy and shows that you have an interest in making our community better place to live, work, and play.
Now numbering more than 900 members, the Chamber works full-time to protect your business investment by striving for controlled economic growth, improved transportation, better legislation and an improvement of the overall quality of life in St. Charles County. The Chamber’s strength is in it members – by joining our organization, you make our voice louder and our influence stronger.
As a Chamber member, you have access to a wealth of valuable benefits and services including:
- Monthly educational and networking event which provide business and networking opportunities
- Connections to community leaders, business owners & managers, and potential customers.
- Access to the Chamber Online Community
- Standing committees that allow you to voice your opinion on Chamber positions and policy
- Lead Share Groups: Members-only business development groups
- Advertising & Sponsorship opportunities
- Free on-site listing and website link
- Conference Room Rentals
- Demographic information
- Groundbreaking and Ribbon Cutting assistance
- Membership Door Sticker - identifying your current membership status
- Website graphic - identifying your current membership status online
- Awards presentations
- Mobile Apps
- Prescription Drug Card
- Office Depot Discount Program