Business After Hours and Membership Meetings are held each month bringing members together for updated information and the opportunity to network with about 140 other businesses.
Paint The Town Gold allows businesses to show their community pride and welcome students back to Lindenwood University and Shopping With The Saints: Saint Charles, St. Peters, and Saint Nicholas encourages shoppers to spend their money locally - especially during the holidays. Candidates forums are conducted during election years and educational seminars are held throughout the year on various topics.
The Chamber's Awards programs recognize individuals and businesses for civic and community contributions. Awards include:
- Citizen of the Years - a "lifetime achievement award" presented at the annual Citizen of the Years Gala.
- Lifetime Distinguished Service Awards - recognizes individuals for their achievements in the areas of civic, cultural, and humanitarian.This award is also presented at the Citizen of the Years Gala.
- Chamber Champion - recognizes a current Chamber member for his or her contributions in promoting and advancing the Chamber during the previous year.This award is presented at the Citizen of the Years Gala.
- Small Business Person of the Year - presented in May to recognize the achievement of a Chamber member.
- Recognition of Service Excellence Awards - presented in August to front-line employees demonstrating outstanding customer service.
- Ambassador of the Year - recognizes an ambassador for the dedication and time he or she has given over the past year at Membership Meetings, Business After Hours, Groundbreakings & Ribbon Cuttings, and other Chamber events.This award is presented at the Chamber's Annual Meeting in December.
Other Programs include:
- Vision St. Charles County Leadership
- Scholarships to Lindenwood University and St. Charles Community College