St. Peters FREE Sunset Fridays Concert Series Returns for 2019
Mark your calendar now, Sunset Fridays is nearly here. Celebrate the end of your workweeks at 370 Lakeside Park with this free concert series May 17 through Aug. 9. Now in its 7th year, you’ll hear old favorites and new artists you’re sure to love. The music starts at 6:30 p.m. at the Corporate Pavilion.
Hear talented local musicians play a variety of music genres from acoustic to zydeco:
- First up, on May 17 is acoustic rock from Wade Trent.
- Returning on May 24 is Zydeco Crawdaddys playing a mix of traditional and contemporary Cajun music.
- The Melissa Neels Band plays rock and blues on May 31.
- St. Peters’ own Acoustic Music Jam plays acoustic country, pop and rock favorites on June 7.
- Jackson Stokes brings soul and rock to Sunset Fridays on June 14.
- Local favorite Serapis plays their unique blend of rock, blues, and reggae on June 21.
- On June 28, hear acoustic classic favorites from Three Pedros.
- There will be no Sunset Fridays concert on July 5.
- Swing and funk collide on July 12 when Dawn Weber and Swunk perform.
- Cole Blue Steel returns for a night of rock and country on July 19.
- On July 26, hear piping hot guitar rock from The Biscuits.
- Don’t miss rock music from Oh Brother on August 2.
- And closing out the series on Aug. 9 will be Paul Bonn & The Bluesmen.
Please note, per St. Peters Municipal Code, pets will not be allowed at the Corporate Pavilion during Sunset Fridays, but service animals are welcome.
See attached for a complete Sunset Fridays schedule, and learn more online at www.stpetersmo.net/sunset. Please keep in mind that scheduled dates and bands could change without notice.
St. Peters’ 370 Lakeside Park is located at 1000 Lakeside Park Drive in St. Peters. From I-70, take exit 224 to access Highway 370. As you drive east on Highway 370, use Exit 2 to reach Lakeside Park Drive. Turn left on Lakeside Park Drive, and head north to the park entrance.