Immediate job openings for CAREGivers!
Caregiver: Part-time & Full-time opportunities available with Home Instead Senior Care of St. Charles County!
The Home Instead Mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
Home Instead's Core Values are to honor God in all that we do; treat each other with dignity and respect; encourage growth in ourselves and in others; and build value in our service to others.
Do you identify with our mission and core values?
APPLY TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO INTERVIEW!
Home Instead Senior Care of St. Charles County is growing quickly and hiring CAREGIVERS immediately for our St. Charles County office serving: St. Charles City, St. Peters, O’Fallon, Lake St. Louis, Wentzville, Foristell, Wright City.
Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical in-home care services to seniors. We are looking for compassionate, dependable caregivers willing to help others in our local community by providing home help, transportation, personal care needs such as assisting with toileting and showering, as well as Alzheimer's & Dementia care.
We provide the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay • Short-Shift Bonuses • Overtime Pay
- Direct Deposit • Flexible work schedule • Paid Time-Off Opportunities
- Paid Classroom & Hands-On Training • Paid Continuing Education
- Client Referral Bonus Program • Caregiver Referral Bonus Program
- IRA with Company Match Program • AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Cell Phone Discount Program • University of Phoenix Discount Program
- Career Growth Opportunities • Supportive and understanding office staff
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check that includes DMV, drug test, and references
- Must participate in Missouri's Family Care Safety Registry
- Must have reliable transportation, current Driver's License and automobile insurance
- Be at least 21 years of age, or have minimum of 1 year caregiving experience
- Must have the desire to make a difference in a senior’s life!