CNAs HHAs and all Care Professionals
Now Hiring: Team Oriented Home Health Aide Care Professionals for Days, Overnights & Weekends!
Assistance Home Care - Saint Charles, MO
At AHC, our Caregivers are Appreciated, Supported, and Recognized! Let us show you the AHC difference!
We are looking for highly skilled team members that excel in utilizing assisted devices such as a Hoyer Lift, Gate Belt, Sit to Stand, etc.
We're looking for loving team members that excel in having a high level of patience, understanding of special needs.
We are looking for wonderful team members that have the ability to develop and implement various activities to help support your client in their day-to-day activities.
We are looking for you!
What if ... you were able to truly able to make a difference in your community?
What if ... you had a dedicated team that is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year to help support you in any circumstance?
What if ... you could find more than just another job?
Are you ready to build relationships with your clients and your team members?
We are looking for amazing caregivers - caregivers that are looking to join a team of like-minded, compassionate & loving people that are called to serve others.
St. Charles County Locations: St. Charles, St. Peters, Weldon Springs, O'Fallon, Lake St. Louis, Wentzville, & Lincoln County
If you want to work close to home and are eager to have fun while they help others, apply today!
- Appreciation, Support, & Recognition Consistent Scheduling Opportunities
- Flexible hours (Based on your availability and the needs of the client)
- Mentorship program
- Ability to provide open and honest feedback to help improve our teams
- Paid Training & Growth Opportunities Available
- 4 Area locations to allow you to work close to home
- Ability to Earn Paid Time Off / Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay
- Extensive discount plan available to all employees
- 24/7 On-call support team
- Health Insurance, Voluntary Dental & Vision Plans available (upon qualification)
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Client Referral Bonus Program
- Bringing Sunshine and Smiles to every client you meet
- Performs domestic and household tasks
- Provide peace of mind by being Present and Professional
- Transport or accompany clients to doctor’s office or on personal errands
- Assist with personal care activities such as bathing and toileting, some client transfers may be difficult
- Take initiative at every opportunity
- Maintain client’s care records and documents provided services
- Assists with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
- Committed to making a positive impact each every day
- Outstanding level of communication with everyone involved in your care team
- Provides companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a home care setting
- Familiarity with basic personal hygiene standards
- Caring and compassionate personality - love what you do and why you do it
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Registered with Missouri Family Care and Safety Registry
- Pass a 5 Panel, Pre-employment Drug Screen