Search Engine Optimization/PPC Analyst
Hey There Digital Marketing is looking for a full-time search engine optimization and pay-per-click analyst.
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Building and managing PPC and AdWords campaigns across multiple client accounts
- Executing and improving organic search tactics for Google and Bing
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for maximum organic exposure and conversions while maintaining engaging and targeted content
- Analyzing web analytics to drive insights and data-driven content optimization recommendations
- Performing ongoing keyword expansion including identification and implementation of keyword opportunities
- Assisting in the development of website pages optimized for SEO
- Staying up-to-date with search engine updates to identify and implement contemporary, SEO-driven strategies
The ideal candidate should:
- Have general SEO experience.
- Understand key concepts and administration of Google Analytics/Adwords accounts.
- Have experience working in the WordPress website framework.
- Have experience with popular e-commerce website frameworks, especially WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Be proficient in common office software and web-based tools like Microsoft Office, and Google Docs and Sheets.
- Be an effective written and oral communicator.
- Be comfortable having candid conversations with clients and internal team members and taking/giving constructive criticism.
- Have strong organizational skills.
Other General Competencies and Experience We Look For:
- Experience working in an agency environment preferred but not required
- Web development (coding) experience especially in WordPress
- Project management experience is a plus
Our workplace and benefits
- Office located in the St. Louis’s Central West End
- Flexible work hours and locations (Need to work from Vermont while visiting your sister? Sure!)
- Health insurance/Life insurance
- Paid time off