Universal Support Partner
Arrow Senior Living Management wants every person who chooses to join our team to understand that they play a very important part in a much larger story of residents’ lives. It is our hope that Arrow team members create joy-filled memories with this respected generation. And because there is no greater gift that someone can give than their time, we thank you for your generosity.
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs; Provide exceptional customer service. Assist each department with tasks as needed, including, but not limited to: Assisting with food service, including room delivery
- Provide assistance with computer-based questions, such as setting up online video calls from resident apartments
- Cleaning and sanitizing commons areas, offices, and resident apartments, as well as other required community areas per infection control guidelines
- Assisting front desk with screening of visitors to ensure resident and employee safety
- Assist Administration department with any assigned administrative tasks
- Assist residents with non-care related tasks.
- Must understand that residents are people, just like you.
- Must work well with others and want to be a part of a team.
- Possesses clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Must be criminally cleared.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health and free from tuberculosis. Must have a health screening performed by a physician not more than thirty (30) days prior to or seven (7) days following employment.
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to work varying hours as needed.