Chamber U Business Education Series - Missouri Employers and Medical Mariijuana - What You Need to Know
Join Katherine Flett and Ruth Binger with Danna McKitrick, P.C. at our July Business Education Series - What Employers Should Know About Medical Marijuana in Missouri. Our presenting sponsor for the Chamber U Business Education Series is Villages of St. Peters Memory Care.
Topics for discussion include:
- An overview of Amendment 2 and issues in the employment context
- What "Under the Influence" really means while at work.
- What a patient card really means for your employees
- Employers consideration of the Missouri Human Rights Act and Americans with Disabilities Act and their legal rights.
- Under what circumstances an Employee can / cannot sue their employer.